Power from Peace--Worthiness from Power--Presence from Worthiness--Gratitude from Presence--Trust and Faith from Gratitude--Reverence and Equanimity from Trust and Faith.
Neuroemotional Reprogramming (NER) is allowing, resetting and fine tuning the body's vibrational resonance, in order to grow the neurochemistry and neurons (dendrites) for the Universal bodymind. NER enhances the embodiment or incarnation of transcendental spiritual qualities/states such as peace, empowerment, worthiness, gratitude, trust, faith, reverence and equanimity.In the stepped down nature of our daily lives we often do not get to experience the conditions needed to spontaneously generate these higher vibrational states. Therefore we need a "daily practice" whereby our bodymind becomes trained and accustomed to generating these frequencies. With this meditative therapy not only do we make up for the absence of emotional and spiritual nourishment during our developmental years, but after our NER conditioning is stabilized to higher emotional resonance, we find that our lives change in direct correspondence to the new resonant frequencies we embody. We thus radiate higher spiritual dominion both in our own behavior, thought, attractiveness, and in our energetic influence over the behavior and responses of others that come in contact with us.
"Ego is composed of a socialized set of arbitrary boundaries (limitations) that altogether define a person’s inner-identity. These inner-boundaries include values, beliefs and "understandings"- in the sense that people tend to “stand-under” or within these socially-enforced, self-imposed limitations.” John Van Bortel
Through transcendental training via NER we grow the neuro-anatomy or esoteric anatomy for increasingly "universal boundaries." Thus we take on more of a species or global Being, and waste far less energy indulging in, enforcing and defending our smallness. Modern man doesn't know it yet, but emotional development is the key to enlightened life and to enlightenment, because that is where we are most lacking.
We cannot expect to find, nor will we be given our higher spiritual qualities from the outside world. We must look within for the qualities of Clarity, Maturity, Serenity, Joy, Happiness, Peace, Empowerment, Worthiness, Gratitude, Faith, Trust, Reverence and Equanimity. These are aspects of the "Absolute" that we are attempting to integrate, they are not "Relative" or related to the conditioned worldly realm. These "inner qualities" cannot be derived by external means. If we do not find these qualities by internal means then the social world will seem indeed to be constantly undermining us, because we are expecting it to give us these qualities, and of course it never will...humanity has not yet reached the point of social reinforcement of Divinity as a daily occurrence.
If we did not grow up in ideal social conditions we have to grow the wiring for these Universal value qualities. If as a baby we were not given a sense of welcome, worth and value our spirit shied away from incarnating. Without biological self-worth we have no biological trust, and without trust we cannot establish biological faith. Without biological faith we cannot maintain a sustained sense of unity with all creation or God--with this emotional reprogramming method we find the void and invite in healing Presence. In the externalized, usury world of material capitalism that exemplifies our current era, chances are our parents didn't even have the self-esteem or deep spiritual value qualities to give to us. So we cannot really blame them for not giving us that which they did not even have for themselves. It is after all the pain of this Self betrayal that propels us forth on the hero's journey of Self discovery. Thus humanity proceeds in awakening both from that love which it does acquire and from that which it still lacks.
As that which has been unconscious suddenly becomes conscious, often the first response is fear. Transmutation involves taking that fear and transforming it through gratitude, reverence and equanimity into Pure Awareness.
Empowerment, dropping of the vessel and peace are a self-esteem phenomena. It is through the embodiment of a biological self-esteem that our true self worth lies. Dropping of the bodymind is synonymous with "receptivity" and this in turn is synonymous with "worthiness." Essentially this is done by being at Absolute Peace (Ground Zero) long and deep enough to let the life within us flow and grow. A green light to the soul's life born from unity consciousness.
- Worthiness--Make a J around the heart with your hands by putting the left hand at the top of your heart with fingers resting on the clavicle and the right hand at the bottom of the heart under the breast, with thumb extended up between the breasts. Hold this position while breathing worthiness in through the heart and out into the solar plexus. Since worthiness is primary to NER there is two holding positions, the second involves keeping one hand on the right side of the heart, while the other hand is moved down onto the spleen at the bottom of the left ribcage...continue the same worthiness breathing down into the spleen area. Worthiness-receptivity gives one the correct stance (Kokoro-gamae) to be empowered to act in ways that build self-esteem. "Worthiness" represents a cellular level of receptivity to life (a biological YES) without which we cannot fully incarnate, nor can we maintain a strong immune system, good health or Self-actualize.
Figure 5: The Two Worthiness Positions
- Gratitude--Continuing on with the exploration of the neuroemotional reprogramming: The liver is the area that should be infused with Gratitude from the heart during attitudinal breathing. Gratitude gives the brain a direct link to the enteric brain and our "power" to take full responsibility for our lives. Feel into the feeling quality of Gratitude generated in the heart and send it down into the liver. This turns on the parasympathic nervous system, and you might notice your digestion making noises. The liver must be bought into the fire of Gratitude first before Trust is worked on, for faith is born from gratitude. You have got to have biological trust and faith in order to open to fuller incarnation and empowerment; so we do not have to burn so much wasted energy in defense (mask, shield, ego).
- Trust--Again holding the right side of the heart with one hand the other is placed on the solar plexus; which is the seat of power and need. Do the attitudinal breathing in through the heart and down into the solar plexus with Trust this time. The trust we are generating here is not the trust of Other or self, but a Divine Trust, a cellular biological-trust beyond conditions. A trust prior to differentiation, concept and distinction...prior to mind all together. As soon as this practice of approaching trust becomes an exercise in trusting any human or even oneself, you have lost it as far as the deeper cellular working of the process.
- Faith--Jumpercable between the right side of the heart and the lower tantien, (2 inches below the navel area) with the attitudinal breathing of Faith. Faith is one of the last things approached in the neuroemotional sequence, as the final letting go into nothing. This work to establish biological faith is the direct door to Witness or Pure-Context Awareness. Pure Awareness, the marriage of intellect and intuition, is cultivated with the following step...
- Reverence and Equanimity--After biological faith is developed and there is good prana flow into the lower tantien (hara), then both hands are used at this area with finger tips almost touching the pubic bone. Generate a plasma ball of Reverence and Equanimity, thus growing the immovable seat of soul. Without reverence and equanimity we are still driven by poverty consciousness, ie: inadequacy, deprivation, need, powerlessness and lack of harmony. Equanimity breathing and the generation of the Reverence Power-ball in the lower belly allow us to build a spiritual nervous system that is transcendent of the pros and cons and the twists and turns of life in order to bring our Realization effectively into the world through spiritual action.
HeartMath Attitude Breathing: Focus on the heart on the in-breath and on the solar plexus on the out-breath. Choose a positive emotion such as gratitude, devotion, happiness joy, peace, forgiveness, care, courage or ease. Breathe the attitude in through the heart and out into the solar plexus. --Pictures of the Heart-brain.
back to Psychospacial Meditation
Continue to Psychosomatic Release