An advanced decontraction journey for dropping the painbody (armor/shell/ego)
By the mind's eye I mean the kinesthetic felt-sense and directional focus of the brain. This feels like a connection between the third eye region and the brainstem. While directing the mind's eye, the closed eyes point in the direction you are focusing on. Thus you can even look out through the back of the eyeballs and down into the brainstem, or in any other direction of focused intent.Following is the full version of the Psychosomatic Release, however as a shorter daily practice you might simply track the blockages through the neck-shoulders and torso, then the thyroid, jaw and pulling the tension out of the head via dropping the tongue into the belly.
1. Feel the most prominent area of holding in the body--perhaps it is the right neck and shoulder. Put your hands on this area and focus your mind's eye into it. Go deeper into the feltsense of the area melting it with the power of your mind's eye. Dropping into an infinite void and then dropping some more, bringing the mind's eye back to the spot if you drift off for a while. Progressively dropping consciousness into an area will repolarize the nerves, relax the muscles and bring new life and blood to an area, essentially making it more conscious. You can readily feel the shift in "charge" when the body reclaims an area and it starts to let go. The contracted body part will not let go of its accord unless it is made conscious through focused awareness. Use whatever visualizations you need such as imagining melting butter or seeing gentle waves lapping the sand to melt into an area.
2. Shift focus of the melting onto the next area of holding such as the liver by putting one hand on the right side of the heart and other on the liver. After that the next areas of holding might be the solar plexus and then the bottom of the belly. Progressively melt each area as it arises in awareness with breath, the mind's eye, visualizations and your hands.
3. Once you are done with the side of the body with the most apparent holding move over to the other side and run through areas moving down the body eg: the left neck and shoulder, then down into the spleen, solar plexus and belly.
Lying on the side:
4. Hold the sternocleidomastoid area under the ear on the side that is down and the clavicle of the topside gently pushing the clavicle down toward the feet.
5. Push the top of the lungs by pressing down under the clavicles and hold to melt.
6. Hold to melt the jaw on the bottom side while working the scapula topside.
7. Thumb push slowly up ridge of shoulder girdle.
On back Again:
8. Place hands lightly on/over the thyroid at the front of the neck and melt this area with the mind's eye, drop your tongue progressively releasing tension as you do this.
9. Tap the thymus gland which lies under the sternum for a few minutes with your fingertips to stimulate the immune system.
10. With the body released you might find that pressure/pain in the head is felt--drop the tongue into the belly drawing down the brain...continue to pull the brain down into the belly by the tongue for at least 5 minutes until head pressure is released.
11. Cup the bottom of the ribcage with the fingers and push ribs into the diaphragm...breath into the pressure for about 5-10 breaths.
12. Reach under the mid back and press fingers into and melt the adrenals and then the lower back, moving down to work into the sacrum. Melt any tension, holding in these areas with the mind's eye, warmth, breathing and visualization...progressively bringing the whole bodymind into the void till it is free of static charge and holding.THE MOUTH OF GOD
Right Side of the Heart
Thought-emotion-feltsense-chemistry-energy-spirit are different but simultaneous aspects of one and the same thing. The generation of the solar heart involves the two main factors self-love and individuation. Self-love generates equality, equanimity and focus on expression of the Muse, while conversely low self-esteem generates inflation, bombast, hierarchy, usury, and enmeshment. Thus we can use the Inner Arts to install worthiness in our cells and generate the amrita with which to become authentic...that is filled with the Presence. Bliss is when the Presence of Spirit fills that which was cut off and occluded from the light of the unity of body, mind and soul (organism-total). The "return" is felt as blissful honey moving into that which was in pain or numb. It seems we continually want to go back and revisit our pain so we can feel like we remember who we are. But this is just the perpetuation of the memory of the false self.
The ecstatic brain juice "amrita" is the Universal Medicine. It is the Elixir of Equilibrium with which to conquer love and hate and build the solar body. The amrita produced in the crystal chamber of the pineal-pituitary area travels with lymph and blood and down into the right side of the heart creating perfect entrainment between head and heart brains, and the constant deep ecstasy of soul-embodiment. The Sufis say the left side of the heart is associated with the mind, the right side with the Soul. The right side is more palpable with the fingers as electrical energy or bliss sensation, because the right side of the heart has the most neurological tissue.
Turn the head to the right during meditation or CMR and you can often get a sudden influx of amrita to the right side of the heart that puts you in unity consciousness (Samadhi)...that is if your kundalini is already charged and you are spiritually and vitally open. The "channel for immortal bliss" is none other than tryptamine charged lymph (cerebrospinal fluid) entering the bloodstream and flowing into the right side of the heart thereby entraining the brain fully into the heartfield.
Further on in the alchemy the lower belly (hara, lower tantien ) becomes Solar as well as the Heart. This sets up a permanent current of bliss between the center of the brain (crystal chamber), the Heart and the lower belly. This marries intuition with intellect, so there is a lived psychic experience in daily life as the general course of things. The activated Philosopher's Stone however is not the end of the game, but the beginning of a truly human existence. Go see "91 Platonism and Alchemy" video at videogoogle.com, it will tell you what I mean.
Through the Heartfield we establish the intrinsic value that is love, worthiness and primordial trust. Love ignites being to its depth potential. Deeper IS faster. Shallow is wasted life.
Polarity Therapy The Complete Collected Works Volume 1 by Randolph Stone
www.energyarts.com --Bruce Kumar Frantzis...after looking into one of Bruce's excellent books I found that this Inner Arts work is rather like Taoist energy arts. The taoists have been doing the same kind of work of melting into the body for thousands of years.
Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body: Chi Gung for Lifelong Health
Relaxing Into Your Being, The Water Method of Taoist Meditation Series, Vol. 1
The Great Stillness: The Water Method of Taoist Meditation Series, Vol. 2
Bruce Lipton's videos at google describe the difference between "growth" chemistry and "defense" chemistry and how that relates to health and behavior.
back to Neuroemotional Reprogramming
Continue to Primal Release Pose