Bibliography - Reading While Awakening
Metamorphosis Book List part 2
- Adyashanti, Emptiness Dancing; Open Gate, 2004
- Ardagh, Arjuna, The Translucent Revolution: How People Just Like
You are Waking Up and Changing the World; New World Library, 2005
- Berry, Thomas, The Great Work: Our Way into the Future; Harmony, 2000
- Bonder, Saniel, Waking Down: Beyond Hypermasculine Dharmas : A Breakthrough Way of Self-Realization in the Sanctuary of Mutuality; Mt Tam Awakenings, 1998
- Cavalli, Ph.D., Thom F., Alchemical Psychology, Old Recipes For Living in a New World; Tarcher/Putnam, 2002.
- La Chapelle, David, Navigating the Tides of Change; New Society, 2001.
- ———Destiny Lines (CD), Sounds True, 2002
———Engaging Creativity/Riding Change (Cassette) from www.newdiamensions.org
- Church, Dawson & Gendreau, Geralyn, Healing Our Planet, Healing Our Selves: The Power of Change Within to Change the World; APC Books, 2005
- Davidson, D., Transference as a form of active imagination--In Technique in Jungian Analysis, M. Fordham et al., eds.,; Heinemann, 1974.
- Durham, Diana, The Return of King Arthur, Completing the Quest for Wholeness, Inner-Strength & Self-Knowledge, Tarcher/Penguin, 2005
- Edinger, Edward, Ego and Archetype; Shambhala, 1972
- Goodbread, Joseph, Radical Intercourse: How Dreams Unite Us in Love, Conflict, and Other Inevitable Relationships; Lao Tse Press, 1997
- Grasse, Ray, The Waking Dream: Unlocking the Symbolic Language of our Lives; Quest Books, 1996
- Hixon, Lex, Coming Home, The Experience of Enlightenment in Sacred Traditions; Larson Publications 1995
- Johnson, R. Inner work: Using dreams and active imagination for personal growth. Harper, 1989
- Kimura, Yasuhiko Genku, "Think Kosmically Act Globally" and "The Book of Balance."
- Karen, Richard, The Forgiving Self: The Road from Resentment to Connection; Anchor, 1993
- Kast, Verena, Joy, Inspiration and Hope; Texas A&M Uni Press 1991
- Long, Barry, Making Love: Sexual Love the Divine Way; Barry Long Books, 1999
- Masters, Robert Augustus, Divine Dynamite: Entering Awakening's Heartland; Tehmenos Press, 2004
- ------Freedom Doesn't Mind Its Chains: Revisioning Sex, Body, Emotion & Spirituality; Tehmenos Press, 2005
- McLaren, Karla, Rebuilding the Garden, Healing the Spiritual Wounds of Childhood Sexual Assault. [grounding exercises, building a self-center & healing dissociation]
- Mindell, Arnold, The Shaman's Body: a New Shamanism for Transforming Health, Relationships, and Community; Harper Collins, 1993
- Mindell, Arnold, The Dreammaker's Apprentice: Using Heightened States of Consciousness to Interpret Dreams; Hampton Roads Publishing Company, 2001
- Norbu, Chogual Namkhai, Dream Yoga and The Practice of Natural Light; Snowlion, 1992
- Ouspensky P. D., A New Model of the Universe; Dover Publishing, 1997
- Perera, Sylvia Brinton, Descent to the Goddess (Studies in Jungian Psychology); Inner City Books, 1981
- Pierrakos, Eva, Creating Union: The Essence of Intimate Relationship; Pathwork Publications, 2002.
- Richardson, Diana, Tantric Orgasm for Woman; Destiny Books, 2004
- ------The Heart of Tantric Sex: A Unique Guide to Love and Sexual Fulfillment; O Books, 2003
- Richo, David, How to Be an Adult: A Handbook for Psychological and Spiritual Integration; Paulist Press, 1991
- Roob, Alexander, Alchemy and Mysticism; Taschen [Pictorial]
- Vaughan-lee, Llewellyn, Catching the Thread: Sufism, Dreamwork and Jungian Psychology; The Golden Sufi Center, 1998
- Villoldo, Alberto, Mending The Past And Healing The Future With Soul Retrieval; Hay House, 2005
- Von Franz, Marie-Louise, Way of the Dream; Shambhala, 1994
- Walker, Steven, Jung and the Jungians on Myth; Routledge, 2001.
- Woodman, Marion, The Pregnant Virgin: A Process of Psychological Transformation; Inner City Books, 1985
- Wilber, Ken, No Boundary: Eastern and Western Approach to Personal growth; Shambhala, 2001
- ------ A Simple Feeling of Being: Visionary, Spiritual and Poetic Writings; Shambhala, 2004